• 22 years experience in financial markets, including investment research, direct investments, fund
management and risk management in various financial institutions and corporations.
• Before joining the Investment Manager, Mr. Lung was the Head of Risk Management in SYWG BNP Paribas Asset Management Company Limited, a BNP joint venture in Shanghai, China.
• He joined Sun Hung Kai Properties Ltd in 1992 as an Investment Officer, managing the group’s Hong Kong equity portfolio, and later includes being the group’s chief investor relation officer. During his last two years in SHKP, Mr. Lung was also a key executive responsible for securing a number of major direct investment projects in Hong Kong, including Route 3 Country Park Section (infrastructure), Chek Lap Kok Airport Freight-Forwarding Centre (logistics), Tuen Mun River Trade Terminal (logistics).
• From 1996, he joined BNP Paribas (then Paribas Asset Management) as an Associate Director of Investments, managing Asian portfolios focusing in the China, Taiwan and Korea equity markets. Since 2003, Mr. Lung participate in a project initiated by BNP Paribas that led to the establishment of a joint- venture fund management company in China with Shenyin Wanguo Securities. Mr. Lung represented BNP Paribas in the joint-venture, supervising all firm-wide risk functions, including market risk, credit risk and operational risk management and chaired the Risk Management Committee of the joint venture company.
• Mr. Lung has been a Chartered Financial Analyst since 1994. He graduated from the University of Hong Kong and China Europe International Business School and holds a Master degree in Economics and EMBA.