JERRY ZHANG, CICPA, Senior MANAGER
• 8 years of experience in financial auditing and advisory industry, specializing in the provision of transaction services for investments and acquisitions in China market and auditing of Chinese and multinational enterprises.
• Before joining the Investment Manager, Mr. Zhang was a Senior Associate of Assurance and Business Advisory Services ("ABAS") Department at PricewaterhouseCoopers Zhongtian CPAs Co., Ltd.
• Mr. Zhang joined ABAS Department of PwC in 2005, specializing in the provision of financial audit and advisory services.
• During his 5 years in PwC, Mr. Zhang conducted initial public offerings audits for large-size state-owned communication constructions companies, metallurgical companies, logistics and transport companies as well as medium-size local private companies. Mr. zhang also provided financial audit and advisory services to well-known multinational companies ina wide range of industries, including industrial gases, luxury goods, beverages and etc.
• Mr. Zhang holds a Bachelor Degree in Economics from Fudan University.